THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 (satr wars clues)

Fakeologist.com Forums This and That THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 (satr wars clues)

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    napoleon wilson
    Participant

MILLENIUM FALL-CON ( satr wars clues )

SEPTEMBER 11 2001. Basically its star wars trilogy

MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001
    ( the 2001 sep 11 attacks)
    You know as well as i do the outcome of this event affected all the gangs around the world . and each gang has a code so , the bible lot got their prophecy zerubabbel, the masons with the star alignments and the towers falling , even my generation got their prophecy, the millenium fall-con stealing the luke and leia the twins (towers) and only one had a lightsabre ( antenna ) away and subsequently the war on the darkside.(terrorism) never could understand the reasoning behind darth vader and his total evil persona , but after examining american myth and masonic psi fi of the prehabillitation movies the crash course in masonic traditions was completed on that day with the choice of , “your either with us or the terrorist” , but thanks to a keen eye i know see the 33 year trick started by kubricks 2001 space odyssey (gullible apeslooking puzzled) staring at a monolith , and finished in the “real” world with the millenium fall-con, ( millenium hilton hotel)current monolith , was just a trick ,we then saw the empire state building become the main building again striking back then they froze the petrol prices with han solo in , “i know” , the return of the jihad(jedi) and h isis ter was a bad ass , as for judys space weapons lol , clearly just to cover up impossible physics and 2nd rate models .? and whatnot,,ob1 ,,,
    so please help us decipher the smoke and mirrors that the sinnister silver screen offers in abundance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
    anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
    anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
    anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
    anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
    anyone explained why they used l

napoleon wilson
    Participant

hat tip to kubricks magic x

Attachments:

anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
    anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
    anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
    anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can honestly say that you are a fucking genius , mr Wilson

THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 , IS THE DEFINATIVE GUIDE TO THE NARATIVE WE ARE SOLD , NONE OF THE ARTISTOCRATS WILL LIKE YOU POINTING THIS OUT .

satr wars clues…

so the trilogy of lucas myth was prehabillitation , yes I agree the events of that day are laid out in the narrative for the trilogy .

your such a bad ass.

napoleon wilson
    Participant

cheers mate did ya listen to my audio at the beginning of ac 569 , then you see where I am at the moment, fuckem

napoleon wilson
    Participant

AS THE PRETEND MASONS DONT REALLYKNOW WHATS GOING ON I HADTO READ AHEAD ,AGAIN.

PSILLY BOYS

Attachments:

napoleon wilson
    Participant

THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 (satr wars clues)

napoleon wilson
    Participant

napoleon wilson
    Participant

https://mastodon.social/@Millenium_fall_con_2001 this has hopefully worked

Unreal
    Participant

The Star Wars trilogy – now a triple trilogy – is a TV series i’m not very familiar with, but find the fandom and culture built around this fiction to have major impact on general popular culture.

In the title of this topic, i’m already a bit lost – Satr Wars – do you mean Satire Wars by any chance ?

Popular culture does rely heavily on entertainment, and even more so when one realises how much of “reality” is actually fiction in its own right. In that sense, it appears logical that entertainment fiction authors are not far apart from scriptwriters of fake narratives presented as real to the general public in the form of great hoaxes, such as the September 11th attack by Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda.

As i’m not savvy on Star Wars, it took me a while to realise the Millennium Falcon oft referred to in this forum topic is actually Han Solo’s spaceship in the Star Wars movies,,,! If someone here isn’t familiar with Han Solo (Harrison Ford), he’s a primary character in the original George Lucas Star Wars trilogy as the captain & wizard pilot of the Millennium Falcon spaceship, along with his chimpanzee co-pilot named “Chewbacca”.

SpaceX Falcon rockets named after Star Wars Millennium Falcon
    Elon Musk named SpaceX Falcon rockets after the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars

The Millennium Hilton 1992 building is indeed reminiscent of a monolith much like Arthur C Clarke invented for his Space Odyssey novels, and that Kubrick re-interpreted for his 1968 film 2001 A Space Odyssey. However, there are many skyscrapers that seem inspired by monoliths in their own right in NY – like the Seagram building or the United Nations Manhattan Headquarters.

UN Secretariat Building 1952 designed by Oscar Niemeyer & Le Corbusier
    UN Secretariat Building (154m/505 ft tall) completed 1952 and designed by Oscar Niemeyer & Le Corbusier

Aside from the monolith being an old archetype in itself, Stanley Kubrick’s interpretation is quite particular as his monolith more mimick the size of a film canvas in a 2,21:1 format that Kubrick particularly insisted on. Arthur C Clarke used a more boxy 9:4 format (1x4x9) for his version of a thicker, shorter, more concrete monolith. Kubrick curiously cut 19 symbolic minutes from the film after the premiere and also trimmed the image to a 2,35:1 format (removed strip off the top and bottom of initial film).

The literal similarities between Jedi and Jihad are quite intriguing. With biblical references in mind, its also noteworthy that Judah/Judas is equally literally close to the treatcherous contemporary Jihad, and also that an anagram for Jedi is J Die*.

The Empire Building “strikes back” is really to the point both literally and figuratively despite the quick rebuild of the new One World Order Tower… Other parts of the coded language in this forum topic such as Han Solo’s “h isis ter”, “i know” are difficult to interpret for non Star Wars fans like myself…

*an alternative anagram for “die” is “bee” as d/p/b are mirror letters, just as J/Je/Ji also represent the masonic G phonetically (Mason Bee aka G die/Jedi)

napoleon wilson
    Participant

The Millenium Hilton Hotel is just a tribute to kubrick,s industrial light and magic trick, christ the city of astana has been stylised into a 2001 wet dream,

id be more concerned at why judy wood,s was introduced,? clearly just to cover up 2nd rate models , and false physics , ps no shills will tell you the tower collapse was models, even woked ones .

my eyes are open .

thanks for reading unreal, may the force bee with you.

napoleon wilson
    Participant

x

napoleon wilson
    Participant

gullible apes video, devide 9 by 11. ob1

Unreal
    Participant

id be more concerned at why judy wood,s was introduced,? clearly just to cover up 2nd rate models , and false physics , ps no shills will tell you the tower collapse was models, even woked ones .

I’m not a great fan of the “shill” expression, which is a term used by paid operators with the aim to water down the fact intelligence agencies fund and lead the Truth movement – Conspiracy Theory is an Military Intelligence expression & invention after all.

Agree that 911 “research” is better described as a gatekeeping exercice where actual insight rarely comes without some serious bias. As for the scalemodel of the WTC being used to film the “fall con” i agree, and this well explains the impossible transparent tower images (model pic’s) and a metal model aircraft bursting into and penetrating a plexiglass model skyscraper.

In popular culture there was a big push for foreshadowing of the 911 Millennium event, and clearly Star Wars was part of that effort. As was Stanley Kubrick in his manner. If we suspect Kubrick was heavily involved with the entire narritive of Space when he rushed to finish his Space Odysse before the moon landing – no doubt his film sized monolith also symbolises the fake Moon mission that like 911 only happened on the black screens of TV monitors.

napoleon wilson
    Participant

to be really honest the gatekeepers and all that bollocks didn’t bother me after I found fakeologist , and the remarkable men I have talked to (men only)not sure why ?.

but now that we have a supposedly honest group of people to do audios , Im at a loss as to what attracted these people to fakeologist,com well not fakeologist.com none of them even try to look or attempt to expound on anything in the website fake wise or what have you ……..

to live outside the law you must bee honest.

Unreal
    Participant

law – wal

Not sure if you’re being really honest (not convinced about starlord either)… it is more irony that transpire from your insinuations. I do like irony.

My own opinion about the current stock of Fakeologists that all conveniently avoid doing any valid research nor have the interest to participate in any Forum topic or discuss any website posting meaningfully is that they illustrate to what extent intelligence operators infiltrate even the most minute of communities – especially when some damaging research and opinion pops up.

When members need to bite their tongue and circumvent obvious observations such as unmistakable frauds that continue being promoted and no attention given when paid intelligence operators are exposed – Fakeologist.com becomes a complicit party.

As you (Napoleon Wilson) well know Chris Kendall, John Adams, Kham, Darcey Stephen Johnstone – they have all been unmistakably exposed by Fakeologists on Fakeologist. Yet there has been no serious coverage of these major examples of paid intelligence operators which testifies to the unwillingness to explore new research that actually matters – we (Fakeologists members) were the victims of these fake truthers deceptive disruption and influence.

Overall, it seems obvious that not many genuine individuals have the time, insight and inclination to participate on air publicly on controversial subjects. It appears the experts are in charge of most alternative audio broadcasts and that they pretend to be some type of fictitious, plausible “honest” Fakeologist members that in reality do not exist. Cardboard characters. Funding and interest in a site like Fakeologist seems to fade and quality drops as the interest given to events of 911 quickly washes out.

Quality of contributions and content appear to be at an absolute low – and i’m not sure how many times frauds like Gaia needs to be brought back onto this site, but we digress from the level of operators* that preced him like the now Busted Hoax Busters.

I guess speaking “honestly” here takes away from the topic discussed in this Millenium Fall-Con Forum Thread that i just now understand having familiarized with some of the Star Wars lore anew.

When someone have done a decent amount of alternative research, it becomes hard to escape the implications of our findings even when we mind other activities in our lives. The subliminal war on the public is omnipresent in every form of entertainment which the links between Star Wars and 911 clearly show as you here point out*.

The mere fact we equally see 911 clues dropped in so many different variations of popular culture is significant not only in isolation for Star Wars, but also more generally when considering how many examples have been found to date of 911 foreshadowing – and we might expect more to found. The number of feature films for 2018 is 11.413 according to IMDB*, with Hollywood producing around 800 movies (818 in 2016).

As a curious tidbit on Star Wars lore, how many people speak and think about the evil Darth Vader without noticing “Vader” is a simplistic encoding of Fader/Father*?

*7K tv-series in 2018 (IMBD), 11K movies produced 2018 (IMBD)

*and what to say about the new poor voice impression of the Geris
    (G iris) character who severely overdoes his pronunciation and mistakes Swiss accent for French – maybe time intelligence sent operators on location to realize what multilingual Swiss actually sound like… A clue – no thick French accents even in Lausanne & Geneva.

*what do you imply with “satr wars” – is it “satire wars” or something else maybe?

*in typography, the “F” was initially represented by a “V” and in German language the “V” still acts an “F” in words like “vater” which is pronounced “fahter.”

Hal 9000 computer

napoleon wilson
    Participant

law – wal

Not sure if you’re being really honest (not convinced about starlord either)… it is more irony that transpire from your insinuations. I do like irony.

My own opinion about the current stock of Fakeologists that all conveniently avoid doing any valid research nor have the interest to participate in any Forum topic or discuss any website posting meaningfully is that they illustrate to what extent intelligence operators infiltrate even the most minute of communities – especially when some damaging research and opinion pops up.

When we need to bite our tongue and circumvent obvious observations such as unmistakable frauds that continue being promoted and no attention given when paid intelligence operators are exposed – Fakeologist.com becomes a complicit party.

As you (Napoleon Wilson) well know Chris Kendall, John Adams, Kham, Darcey Stephen Johnstone – they have all been unmistakably exposed by Fakeologists on Fakeologists. Yet there has been no serious coverage of these major examples of paid intelligence operators which testifies to the unwillingness to explore new research that actually matters – we (Fakeologists members) were the victims of these fake truthers deceptive disruption.

Overall, it seems obvious that not many individuals have the time, insight and inclination to participate on air publicly on controversial subjects. It seems like the experts are in charge of audio broadcasts and that they pretend to some type of fictitious, plausible “honest” Fakeologist members that in reality do not exist. Unfortunately, the funding and interest in a site like this seems to fade with the interest given to events of 911 which is quickly fading.

Quality of contributions and content is at an absolute low – and i’m not sure how many times phony retards like Gaia needs to be brought back onto this site, but he’s far from the level of operators that preceded him like the Busted Hoax Buster’s hoaxers. And what to say about the poor voice impression of the new Geris (G iris) character who emphasize his pronunciation all too hard and mistakes Swiss accent for French – maybe time intelligence sent operators on location to realize what people in multilingual Switzerland actually sound like… A clue – no thick French accents even in Lausanne & Geneva.

I guess speaking “honestly” here takes away from the topic discussed in this Millenium Fall-Con Forum Thread that i just now understand having familiarized with some of the Star Wars lore anew.

When someone have done a decent amount of alternative research, it becomes hard to escape the implications of our findings even when we mind other activities in our lives. The subliminal war on the public is omnipresent in every form of entertainment which the links between Star Wars and 911 clearly show as you here point out*.

The mere fact we equally see 911 clues dropped in so many different variations of popular culture is significant not only in isolation for Star Wars, but also more generally when considering how many examples have been found to date of 911 foreshadowing – and we might expect more to found. The number of feature films for 2018 is 11.413 according to IMDB*, with Hollywood producing around 800 movies (818 in 2016).

As a curious tidbit on Star Wars, how many people speak and think about the evil Darth Vader without noticing “Vader” is a simplistic encoding of Fader/Father*?

*7K tv-series 2018 (IMBD), 11K movies 2018 (IMBD)

*what do you imply with “satr wars” – is it “satire wars” or something else maybe?

in typography, the “F” was initially represented by a “V” and in German language the “V” still acts an “F” in words like “vater” which is pronounced “fahter.”

Hal 9000 computer<noscript>Hal 9000 computer</noscript>

Firstly let me say that was a fantastic post that’s why I quoted it…..

once again your observations are 100 percent correct in all of the ” PREHABILLITATION” movies and twin tower references ,and you being an architect the Millenium Hilton was just another building to inspect and enjoy , but the fact is to me it became another riddle to solve ( file a way ) under artistocrats.

so after realising the collapse had to be models and already knowing the magicians tricks , predictive programming wether in film or media ,it seems pretty clear that star wars was a spell cast to the xenial generation .
    and the blatant masonic eachings of dark and light didn’t register till that day of choice , you are either with us or the terrorists , im not the sharpest tool in the shed,

the collapse spurred me on to put the whys and whos , also after you have seen that they were models , what else is left but find the culprits or magicians .

I think ive done that …..

napoleon wilson
    Participant

unreal your avatar has a monolith in it . dark and light, ha ha aha ah all the best. tis a funny world we live on.

napoleon wilson
    Participant

thanks for adding some fantastic text also .

you are the best 🙂

Unreal
    Participant

unreal your avatar has a monolith in it

Ha! You are right.

As i did research 911 and especially the WTC, it became clear to me there was evidently double speak at work and that a very dark side of the otherwise bright clad towers was lurking in the shadows… As a representation of the double reality of the WTC towers, it seemed to accurate to represent this as a perspective of a WTC tower with one side bright-lit and the other in darkness/shadow…

The fact black and white equally are masonic colors and the WTC factually masonic pillars did of course occur to me – but a sign (my avatar) is really just a frozen moment of reflection that belongs to its creator, regardless of any interpretation anyone else might make of it. Also, whenever you draw or write – it is darkness cast on light.

WTC light & shadow - all unreal

napoleon wilson
    Participant

I love coincidences!!!
    I also like puzzles , seeing as September the eleventh was a movie that we were given to analyse by the opposition. everyone stopped looking after no planes was deployed , then cgi or judy,s wooden wand directed energy weapons finally we settled on media fakery , well as andy dufresne says ” And if you’ve come this far, maybe you’re willing to come a little further”.

all stories .

STAR WARS PREHABILLITATED THE XENIALS TO ACCEPT THE LIGHT AND DARK SIDE,(TERRORISM), THE TOWERS WE SEE COLLAPSE ARE MODELS , THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT ALL OF LUCAS,S ALLEGORY AND NAME CHECKS ARE PART OF THE PREHABILLITATION , SO YES MEDIA FAKERY , BUT I COULDNT STOP THERE I HAD TO WORK IT OUT HOPE YOU ALL APPRECIATE THAT I AM A MONSTER,

NOW WHAT NEXT , WELL I ONLY WANTED TO PROVE TO PEOPLE THAT NOONE DIED IN THE MAKING OF THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001(SATR WARS CLUES) OR 911 AS ITS KNOWN .

NOT BECAUSE IM A SAINT!!!! BECAUSE THERE IS TOO MANY PEOPLE COMING INTO FAKEOLOGIST WITH THE IDEA THAT ITS POSSIBLE SOMEONE DIED ON THAT DAY ,

NO CHANCE I,D SAY NEW YORK ON SEP 11 2001 WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE SAFEST PLACES IN THE WORLD.

SO TO ANYONE WHO I TALKED WITH OVER THE PAST YEARS ON HOAXBUSTERS AND FAKEOLOGIST THAT I FOUND TO BEE NICE AND HONEST WHO ALSO BELIEVED THAT THERE WAS A POSSIBILTY THAT PEOPLE DIED ON 911 . THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU ,

LUCAS GOT THE RIGHTS TO THE TOYS AND YOUR IMAGINATION,

THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 (satr wars clues) by me explains who made the models and why and the artistocrats couldn’t resist to pay tribute to the first gullible ape trainer ,smh
    the second trick was cloaking idiotic masonic teachings in a xenial spell, it nearly worked on me , nearly

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About napoleon wilson

so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no anyone explained why they used liber oz numbers for the planes =no anyone explained why they mirror the wizard of oz when celebrating the death of ozma bin laden =no