Deaths on 911?

Fakeologist.com Forums Derailing room Deaths on 911?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I will not deny that there is some excellent research at cluesforum.
    Some of it is, however, sloppy – such as the failure of Smoking Gun to spot the birth of Rachel Clarke in 1971. [vide supra]
    A small part of it [not exactly research in this case] might be filed under “idiotic”. An egregious example of this is found on the somewhat variable Sims thread:

Postby brianv on June 5th, 2014, 1:50 pm
    It doesn’t stretch the imagination too much to suppose that the poster named ‘xileffilex’ might in fact be ‘selinde’.

I ask you!

Mr Shack – excellent last post. These stories are too ridiculous for words.

Perhaps, though, you can look at a few other of the UK “victims” I would be pleased if you could provide any evidence against the existence of
    Sarah Redheffer
    John Moran
    Simon Turner
    Michele DuBerry
    Not exactly names out of the hat, but a small selection of some of the more influential, allegedly, people who allegedly died in the WTC.

Psyopticon wrote:

And surely if you find just one sim among the 60+ victims, doesn’t that immediately throw the credibility of the rest into doubt?

Er not really. If there are vicsims among the UK deaths, I haven’t yet found them, but I am open to suggestions. Among the other 2,900+ deaths, well, very easily I would have thought. I think SMJ is on the right track.

I commend the post above by Tom Dalpra.

Just for the record, Rachel [Suria] was living at 93 Hicks Street, Brooklyn apparently.

The Shenley in Brooklyn Heights

Looks an expensive place to rent. It would seem entirely reasonable that possessions would be recovered from this apartment. [Guardian vs WSJ, 2011]

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Still waiting…are there any Vicsims among the UK contingent? Are there any who weren’t born? I’m very curious. They were either murdered or they are still alive with new identities. No planes.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

No planes? Now you’re going too far.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

…and no people in the top of the towers

psyopticoneviledna
    Participant

xileffilex, why are you so confident that BMD records offer incontrovertible proof that someone existed? Surely they’re as easily faked as a telephone directory entry. A dodgy registrar on the Nutwork payroll, inserting sim births at the time, or else contemporary forged additions. With insiders on the job, it’s child’s play either way.

It’s not hard to imagine that thousands of fake births have been added each year, every year, for centuries, to the official BMD records (and baptismal records before that). Explicitly for use later in various psyops, and scams, etc.

Around 100 British sims were expended in the 9/11 and 7/7 hoaxes. Fake deaths that have kept the war drums beating for 13 years now. For Nutwork and their masters in the military-industrial complex, the costs in creating those sims have been paid back many times over.

An example was given of one aristocratic family which registered many fake births (in one generation). Sims intended for later sacrifice in future military psyops like 9/11, life insurance frauds, inheritance scams, and other financial swindles. Must be one of the easiest ways of financing a sprawling country estate: “Tragic shooting accident” of the (fake) heir apparent. Frightful!

My brief study of the Titanic Hoax – (a huge insurance scam engineered by the Council of Lloyd’s of London, HQ for centuries of the maritime insurance market) – confirms that the concept of fake victims long pre-dates 9/11. Vicsims are nothing new. And there too, in the Titanic Hoax, we find fake birth records of those supposedly aboard the fateful ship. Those records were clearly falsified some decades before the alleged disaster. And not just BMD records, but also newspaper announcements to corroborate sim-births and marriages, public school education records, and so on. Delve beneath the surface (pardon the pun) and it’s evident that in common with 9/11, the Titanic Hoax revolves entirely around the use of vicsims. Unlike 9/11, however, the Titanic Hoax was done surprisingly well. Especially as they could never have envisaged at the time that modern technologies would aid in the unravelling of their lies.

You don’t seem remotely skeptical of any of the official narrative to 9/11. E.g. let’s look at your last post. Of the New York apartment (93 Hicks St Brooklyn), supposedly rented by 911 vicsim “Suria/Rachel Clarke”, you say “Looks an expensive place to rent. It would seem entirely reasonable that possessions would be recovered from this apartment.”

What are you implying? That “Suria” must have existed because the 911 hoaxers would never have wasted the money on renting such an expensive flat, just for a sim? Well who’s saying they did? Much easier, surely, to have a “friendly” landlord/owner who’ll vouch if needed that an apartment was indeed let to a “Suria/Rachel Clarke”? On that point, WHO was the landlord/owner/freeholder of that dwelling on 9/11? Have you checked them out? What’s his/her background? Any glaring intelligence connections?

Or perhaps a spooky flesh-and-blood tenant was genuinely living there, claiming to be co-habiting with the mythical “Suria/Rachel”? Building up a fake profile in her name? Maxing out the credit cards issued by Nutwork under her moniker? Later vouching, when needed, of her existence? A million and one possibilities for the manufacture and perpetuation of the “Suria/Rachel Clarke” creation.

Surely some of the last documents we should trust in a psyop, as categoric proof of someone’s existence, are BMD records.

You’ve stated that you examined the BMD register entries for some of the British 9/11 sims. (Not that they are remotely persuasive.) How and where did you do this? Via ancestry.com? Or did you personally visit Kew, as you’re suggesting others should do? Simon asked you to show us your facsimiles of those supposed records. Still waiting.

And please explain why you accept birth records as genuine, but not death records.

You wrote: “Suria Clarke’s birth is clearly available for all to see in 1971 under her real name Rachel Emma Suria Clarke, registered in Sheffield, 4th quarter.”

But then you wrote: “Evidence of deaths in the form of certificates .. is less than worthless.”

What’s your thinking here? Unlike death records, birth records must be genuine because you’ve discounted the possibility that they could have been fabricated many years previous? If so, why?

In the case of the Titanic Hoax, it would seem that well-monied families created sim relatives many years in advance as future money-spinners, a kind of investment, or financial nest-egg. At the time of the sim-birth, they probably had no clue as to how their sim relative would eventually be used. That’s maybe the major gel that binds the higher echelons of the Nutwork together. They are aware of each other’s sim relatives. One aspect that seems interesting here is that, historically, it’s the eldest male (the heir apparent) in a wealthy family that often gets ‘simmed’. Imagine the huge leverage that Nutwork then has over that family. Anybody can be spliced in later as that inheriting heir, essentially scooping the entire fortunes of the family! Food for thought for the perps engaged in these scams!

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

You don’t seem remotely skeptical of any of the official narrative to 9/11.

I laugh myself to death. From this starting point, it seems less than worthless to argue with you here on this subject. Perhaps you can take up the non-existence of these people with their alleged relatives yourself. You’ll find the Clarkes here for starters.
    http://companycheck.co.uk/director/903478619
    I’d be interested in your findings.
    You could probably call in on Andrew Marr while you’re in the area. A 33 bus would be your best bet. I guess his brain haemorrhage was faked in your opinion also.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Remember:

Jennifer Y Wong and Jenny Wong

gh

hj

Two Wongs don’t make a right.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

OK I’ll run with this for the moment, psyopticon. What you write is explosive stuff. The onus then is for you to provide some evidence, perhaps a birth certificate of someone ordained at birth to die at 9/11 whose death is listed here – and there are examples of this type of contemporaneous “phone directory” image pasted at Cluesforum

The name is, as I interpret you , created by the signatures on the certificate, for the sole purpose of dying in some event many years later. Fed hoax jelly for life, if you like. The real relatives, of course, are all in on it, from the creation of the fake birth.

I think you really need to expand on this theory with examples. It is full of fascinating possibilities. It would explain away all suspcious events past and future. Marriage certficates for vicsims can be similarly ordered, as can certificates for those born to vicsims..

Birth certs are £9.25 a throw – rather than the EUR 4 in Eire – but can be ordered here:
    https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/most_customers_want_to_know.asp#OrderingCertificates

Click to access Guidance_Notes_April_2014.pdf

It would explain all those single images for 9/11 victims.

If you want any GRO reference numbers I can help
    2.3 Names of Mother / Father /
    Parent
    * – Required information for births
    registered in the last 50 years.

I await your article.

psyopticoneviledna
    Participant

The onus then is for you to provide some evidence, perhaps a birth certificate of someone ordained at birth to die at 9/11 whose death is listed here

Well, that’s a tall challenge! A birth certificate, per se, tells us nothing. It’s the complete absence of existence in between the (fake) birth and (fake) death, which would seem to be the hallmark of the sim. Such a void is presumably down to the sheer laziness and sloppiness of the sims’ creators.

That said, building up a sim-profile must be hard work; especially if you’ve got to maintain the sim over 30 years, as would have been the case with “Suria/Rachel Clarke”. Much easier to get an off-the-shelf sim birth certificate of the appropriate age, and then elevate the profile in the months immediate to the psyop, and hope that few people notice. Which is likely; it’s not as if many people are geared up and in the habit of checking out past histories of disaster victims.

We should also count in here, all the sims from military conflicts; they must run into hundreds of thousands of sim deaths – those who fell “in the glory of battle”. Nutwork doesn’t physically have the manpower to create and maintain so many sims, on the off-chance they’ll be needed later.

This is a thread on 911 deaths so it doesn’t really want cluttering with material from other psyops. However, as mentioned, I briefly looked at the lead characters in the Titanic Hoax – “Sir Cosmo Duff Gordon” and “Lady Duff Gordon”. These two sims almost single-handedly delivered the survivors’ narrative “from the lifeboats” in the north Atlantic. What became apparent from studying those two fantasy creations is that they did both have fleeting existences, at least on paper, many decades before the supposed sinking. It would seem that they were manufactured in the mid-19th century for use as future sims – probably to support a fake maritime disaster, of which there were countless in that era. However, those earlier, pre-Titanic records for the Duff-Gordons have a dreadfully contrived feel to them. Contemporary formal newspaper notices are indeed there to be found, of Sir Cosmo’s supposed birth, his supposed marriage, and other formal/social engagements. “Sir Cosmo” even appears in the Court Circulars, duelling in fencing competitions, observed by the King Of England, no less – can’t have more proof of existence than that, eh?!

But then we also find glaring holes where these two sims had years of absence in the media. They literally vanished with no legal or social record of their being, despite their supposedly high status in the realm. And then, surprise surprise, in the months prior to the alleged Sinking (1912), their profiles were suddenly elevated, in a variety of ways. The hitherto unknown “Lady Duff Gordon” launched a society fashion house in Paris, London and New York. Advertising her business (and more importantly the “Duff-Gordon” name) in mass-market newspapers like the Daily Mail, by launching a range of fashion accessories for sale in Boots the Chemist, of all places.

And then the Duff Gordons were embroiled in a copyright/trademark suit in the USA and later an import tax evasion case. Fake court cases being another useful technique, as Tim noted earlier, for elevating a sim’s public profile. And then just prior to the supposed Sinking, the Duff Gordons (a “noble Scottish family with a lineage stretching back hundreds of years”, so we’re told), finally registered/applied for an heraldic arms for their family! Better late than never, eh?!

So that’s my brief take on the Titanic’s lead sims. They were manufactured decades before they were rolled into action; “fed hoax jelly for life”, as it were. But their profiles were only really built up very shortly before the psyop.

That would seem to be the modus operandi for most sims: pluck a suitable sim birth certificate off the shelf in the months prior to a psyop, rapidly bolster the sim’s public profile, and then roll out the psyop with the sim at the centre.

As for the public record office, I’m certainly not paying out £9.25 for 100+ birth certificates of 911 sims! What would they prove?

luxlux
    Participant

As for body parts in the rubble, I think this explains how that was done:

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Psyopticon writes:

pluck a suitable sim birth certificate off the shelf in the months prior to a psyop, rapidly bolster the sim’s public profile, and then roll out the psyop with the sim at the centre.

This is very very interesting. A sim is “hatched” at a random registrar’s office years before. Obviously with the knowledge of the real parents, since they have to spring into action perhaps 40 years later to continue whatever narrative has to surround the sim at that future unpredictable point in history. OK.

Would it not be nice though to have just one example @9.25 of a certificate of the birth of a sim? That would be a world first.

More interesting would be additional expenditure for certificates for marriage and parenthood of these virtual people. These events do exist. When would siblngs be brought into the picture of having a sim brother or sister?

Such a void is presumably down to the sheer laziness and sloppiness of the sims’ creators

So not so sloppy there then.

As I said death certificates are no problems – names are put before an “inquiry” in bulk and the paperwork starts thanks to malleable pathologists, coroners, judges etc. all waiting for a gong.

It’s just an unverifiable theory, albeit an interesting one. Unlike the much more convincing sim photos which are found currently at Cluesforum.
    Anyone else??

Let us examine one example of a 9/11 victim.
    Michele DuBarry – birth recorded 1964
    Michele DuBarry – marriage recorded 1987
    Joe Stuart Beale, son, birth recorded 1995
    Elizabeth Anna Beale, daughter, birth recorded 1996

https://www.facebook.com/joe.beale1?fref=ts

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Michele Beale nee Du Berry ( i haven’t seen DuBarry, to be honest, but why do they bother mentioning her maiden name in reference to her ?)

She, the 37 year old Director of Conferences for Risk Waters – there on the 106th floor WTC 2001 for a two dayer – risky business. Risk Waters, described as a mini-media empire by the Daily Telegraph when it sold for £35 million in 2003.

The Risk Waters connection. 16 staff was it?

Michele Beale (née du Berry), Director of Conferences
    Oli Bennett, Staff Writer, Risk magazine
    Paul Bristow, Conferences Producer
    Neil Cudmore, Sales Director, Waters magazine
    Sarah Ali Escarcega , Freelance Marketing Consultant
    Elisa Ferraina, Senior Conferences Sponsorship Co-ordinator
    Amy Lamonsoff, Events Manager, North America
    Sarah Redheffer (née Prothero), Conferences Operations Manager
    David Rivers, Editorial Director, Waters magazine
    Laura Rockefeller, Freelance Delegate Co-ordinator
    Karlie Rogers, Divisional Sponsorship Manager
    Simon Turner, Publishing Director
    Celeste Victoria, Conferences Telesales Executive
    Joanna Vidal, Event Co-ordinator
    Melanie de Vere, Publisher, Waters Reference Products
    Dinah Webster, Advertising Manager

Sarah Redheffer nee Prothero Yes, this redhead actually married a Redheffer! ‘Silly cow’ springs to mind. Sorry, it’s probably just me…
    gf

http://www.riskwaters.com/wtc/

Michele Beale
    hg

I could have just as well linked to your research for that list at letsrollforums xilef (where I assume it’s you), you seemingly being one of the few people on the internet who is actually specifically looking at people like Suria Clarke and Michele. Clues does too. Small world. This is it. This is the level of anyone giving a shit. You and Simon. Be nice!

So what’s the first name on that Risk Waters missing employees list from floor 106, on 2001? – Essex girl done good – Michele Beale (nee Du Berry).

It was amusingly pointed out on a cluesforum thread that Michelle Beale could be an amlgam of Michelle Collins the actress and Cindy Beale the name of the character she played in – flagship BBC UK Soap Opera – Eastenders.

This strikes me as quite an interesting theory when we look at actress Collins’ timeline:
    After leaving EastEnders in 1998 (when her character met an untimely demise off screen), her career flourished with a series of drama roles. These include: two series of Real Women (BBC One); two series of Sunburn (BBC One), for which Collins also sang the theme song (which was a no. 28 hit in the UK Singles Chart in 1999);[5] Daylight Robbery (ITV); The Sleeper (BBC One); Uprising (ITV): three series of Two Thousand Acres of Sky (BBC One):[6] the two-part series Perfect (ITV); Lloyd and the Hill (ITV) and Ella and the Mothers (BBC One).

We see that Michelle Collins – Cindy Beale from Eastenders – was, in fact , very much in the public eye in the UK around 9/11. Across the media. Post Eastenders her career was flourishing. People knew her as Michele…Beale, from Eastenders.

Billericay is known as a place where well-off Eastenders go.

If they didn’t do it on purpose and contrive Michele Beale’s name so as to reference 9/11 subliminally to a broad audience with that clever amalgam, then it will have worked very effectively in doing that anyway, I’d say.

Essex girl done good…It’s the kind of concept that has some even quite clued-in people asking, ‘What are talking about?’, but knowing how ingrained those names are and were in daily UK mass media, I think that it’s possibly a very good example of how a subliminal reference might be contrived so as to get a personal story of 9/11 into as many minds as possible -without them realising it! The female angle, the soap opera watching masses.

hg

Her children Elizabeth and Joe pictured above, were referenced early on. By 21st September 2001 the daily Telegraph was even ( mistakenly we must assume in retrospect) referring to ‘Lizzy’ and Joe as if they were victims. Here reproduced:
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/566123/posts
    This would seem like a glaring error by the newspaper and a trail of correction should surely be there on that one from alarmed relatives? It was in a mainstream newspaper and it reads as if she was with her children in the towers to me?? Again, maybe I’m tired? ( Or , in edit later, on reflection it may have been a caption for the above photograph, the context lost in translation).

Anyway, happily her children survived. You posted Joe’s facebook link xileffilex.

https://www.facebook.com/joe.beale1?fref=ts

It’s really pretty thin on activity. He hasn’t used it much . It turns out Joe is more of a Twitter user – @jbeale94.

But on exploration of facebook, it seems it is the Joe Beale it’s supposed to be in that when we scroll back to September 11, 2010 and 2011 we can see he made a point of posting simply- R.I.P XXX, posts which have received 85 and 47 ‘likes’ respectively.

Looking at who was liking these posts I found a Carl Alibi. This name amused me but on doing a separate search for him, I couldn’t find him on facebook. There’s no-one called Carl Alibi – maybe I’m being stoopid. It happens!

His popular friends have names like Grace Dagworthy, Amelia Scarborough, and Rob Swagga Saxby.

There’s no family pictures to be found. No picture of his mother. No pictures of him as a child. Neither disproving or proving of anything individually, these things add up, the simple RIP xxx and no picture on facebook? No face of his Mum?…I dunno, I really don’t..how many pictures have we got of this mini-media-empire-conference-director-chicky from Billericay? I’ve seen 2, I think, but I haven’t looked very hard.

His Twitter seems much busier and would be the thing for perusal and further exploration…but I’ll leave it here with a picture – one of only 5 posted by Joe in over two years on facebook – of him in a New York T-shirt, with his girlfriend.

The New York City reference is there but the dark line around the right hand edge of his body? It’s probably an optical illusion of some sort but it just looks questionable to my untrained eye.

This though, on my further consideration doesn’t prove too much even if it is a blatant photoshop job, which it looks, in that there is inbuilt editing software readily available these days and to cut and paste a picture in to try and ‘make it look nice’ would be quite normal. I’m no expert, but an 18 year old just told me ‘Yeh man he’s photoshopped that. We do that stuff all the time.” The technology today, perhaps helps ‘blur the lines’ at this point.

gh

DalTampra

psyopticoneviledna
    Participant

Psyopticon writes:

pluck a suitable sim birth certificate off the shelf in the months prior to a psyop, rapidly bolster the sim’s public profile, and then roll out the psyop with the sim at the centre.

This is very very interesting. A sim is “hatched” at a random registrar’s office years before. Obviously with the knowledge of the real parents, since they have to spring into action perhaps 40 years later to continue whatever narrative has to surround the sim at that future unpredictable point in history.

Faking birth records is not a particularly contentious nor even novel idea. Back in 2010, someone on cluesforum wrote:

My hunch is that they have been generously peppering the birth index with fake names. Purely as an investment for future fakery – since 1940s at least.

See: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=164

As I said earlier, in reference to the Titanic Hoax, the BMD fakery must go back to the very birth of the BMD registry. In fact, the fakery surely predates that, too, using baptismal records. We should be very resistant to the idea that BMD registers are in any way reliable. And even more doubtful of the records held by ancestry.com and 192.com. They’re both third party databases of scraped data, controlled by unaccountable private companies. Essentially worthless.

What’s very very interesting is what else you might do with a sim… not least at election times! Do sims explain the sudden explosion in postal voting in Britain?! Do the sim voters now outnumber the real voters, ensuring victory at the ballot box for whatever party is in vogue with Nutwork?! What with turnout for sims guaranteed at 100%?! Begs the question, what is the real population of Britain? I mean “real” as in not sim! Perhaps the right wing rhetoric about us being “flooded by immigrants” is just to disguise the explosion in sims “born” onto the BMD registers?!

Back to sanity though…

Of the 100+ Brit 911 & 77 vicsim family members (let’s say that every vicsim has at least five immediate “relatives”), how many of those 500 family members have physically proved themselves to us? How many have actually showed up in the flesh; e.g. appearing on TV chat shows?

At most we’ve seen a tiny handful of “relatives”. And they’re invariably in the media to sell 911 and 7/7 as cassus bellis for war. So maybe it’s prudent to just chalk up that particular subset as war-balling Nutwork actors, rather than real relatives?

As for the vast bulk of the family members, they’ve only ever “appeared” in newsprint or, worse, as digital-only entities on facebook and other social media spookware. It really is gross overkill to use actors when simulation has much lower risk of detection, and infinitely lower overheads.

Assuming we agree that the 911 (and 77) victims are all fake, what link would Michele’s alleged widower, “Stuart Beale”, from Billericay/Southend/Wickford have to the 911 hoax, if for one moment we accept that he’s a real person? How could “Stuart” (“a builder”) have been groomed in the run up to the hoax to ensure he was a safe pair of hands? Reliable enough to keep the lie alive for the rest of his natural life, and competent enough to groom his own (real) children and wider family to keep mum, in perpetuity, too?

Surely it’s better to just fake “Stuart the widower” too? And his supposed kids with Michele, “Joe” and “Lizzie” (facebook page for “Lizzie Beale” here: http://www.facebook.com/lizzie.beale )

And what of the previous generation in this supposed family of Beales/du Berrys? What of father George and mother Valerie Duberry/Du Berry of Wickford, Essex SS11? Have they EVER appeared for real, in a TV interview or even in just a media image? Not that I could find.

Excepting the 192.com alleged electoral records there doesn’t seem to be a single (non-9/11) reference to “George du Berry”. And even his name is strangely contracted by 192.com into “George Duberry”, introducing yet another element of doubt. So where has George been hiding all these years? What’s he supposedly been doing?

If that is one and the same person (alleged father to 911 vicsim Michele Beale nee du Berry) then his apparent wife “Valerie Duberry”, does purportedly work as a GP receptionist in the Southend area. How was that wangled? Or maybe the Michele sim has been shoe-horned into a real family without them even knowing? It’s not as if many people would ever actually confront the real Valerie and George (assuming they are real) demanding to know whether they really had a daughter called Michele who was killed on 911!

And as for their supposed son-in-law “Stuart Beale”, I can find just one image of him, “with son Joe”. But taken from that camera angle, it really could be a snap of anyone. And, of course, it’s now 13 years out of date, too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It would seem that, for the sake of expediency, 99.9% of the 911/77 vicsim families are sims, too.

Final point, after traipsing through decades of newspaper archives, I did find three references in The Times to “Michele du Berry” prior to 9/11. Up to a decade prior though, and long gaps between them. This is what I was saying about the placed media references to a future sim. They don’t quite “come off”. See for yourself though. What happened to “Michele” in the intervening years? Why were those job recruitment adverts, which referenced her name, almost identical, yet were spread out over several years? Was this even a real conferencing company? In 1991, Michele would have been very young (late 20’s) to be a director/M.D. of a company supposedly arranging 2000+ international conferences every year. Hmm..

Image and video hosting by TinyPicThe Times, 11 Dec 1991

Image and video hosting by TinyPicThe Times, 12 Feb 1992

Image and video hosting by TinyPic29 Sep 1994

Aside: Not that we should find it strange to discover fake names in the corporate world. e.g. I’m toying with the notion that “Paul Flowers”, the disgraced coke-snorting/rentboy-buggering chair of the collapsed Co-op Bank is/was a sim; a trojan horse manufactured from at least two different actors; a plant to load up the bank with toxic debt and then loot its reserves.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Thanks psyopticon.
    https://www.facebook.com/stuart.beale.50?fref=ts

Off topic, the Paul Flowers story was a transparent psy-op.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Looking at who was liking these posts I found a Carl Alibi. This name amused me but on doing a separate search for him, I couldn’t find him on facebook. There’s no-one called Carl Alibi – maybe I’m being stoopid. It happens!

Yes, I was being ‘stoopid’ as I thought, maybe! It’s Carl Alabi, not Alibi!
    There’s another Alibi gone. As I said, ‘it happens’. Excuse me though. Ugh!

I need to remember to sleep sometimes!

The

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Psyopticon
    What would be the purpose of creating a back story with those obscure adverts in old newspapers? You’re probably the first person ever to notice them. [thanks]

IFF [Internatonal Faculty of Finance] seems to be associated with IIR, part of Informa plc based offshore in Jersey
    http://www.iff-training.com/page/about-us
    The International Faculty of Finance is one of the world’s leading specialist financial training organisations. Providing participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we have grown our business internationally and now deliver services in virtually every corner of the globe.
    …Risk Management
    ….
    Currently….

IFF’s General Manager, Jeff Hearn, jhearn@iirltd.co.uk

Du Berry was apparently married in 1987. I don’t attach any significance to her using the name Du Berry.
    Current address of IFF

IFF
    4th Floor
    Maple House
    149 Tottenham Court Road
    London W1T 7AD

https://www.informaglobalevents.com/
    https://www.iff-training.com

Check the website around 1999 – nothing going on at all
    http://web.archive.org/web/19981212025808/http://www.iff-training.com/
    http://web.archive.org/web/20001017205712/http://www.iff-training.com/welcome2.htm

I don’t find any online link between IFF and Market Towers – a very very strange building indeed, a kind of mini WTC with a very chequered history and one, I suspect of dramatic underoccupation and odd finances
    http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/commons/1975/dec/19/covent-garsen-market-authority
    http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/commons/1977/jan/11/covent-garden-market-financial

What’s your take on Joe/Lizzie?

There’s a strong theme of New Hall School – with large boarding contingent – running through the Beale FB pages.

http://www.saatchigallery.com/sculpture/ArtworkDetails.php/image/335.html
    http://www.saatchigallery.com/sculpture/SchoolInfo/New+Hall+School/30.html

Lizzie has scores of friends on FB at New Hall school. I’m getting the feeling that she is/was a boarder.
    Stuart himself even has FB friends at New Hall School…
    Conor McCaffrey ;Cydnie Edinburgh [ both b.1996, Essex]

Any thoughts, Psyopticon? What about the estates of sims? Some of these UK 9/11 victims left hefty pots – some nothing (probably because they apparently had no financial or property interests left in the UK by 2001 – Geoff Campbell is a case in point)

Tom – are you aware of the probate? The Risk Waters conference is key.

psyopticoneviledna
    Participant

What would be the purpose of creating a back story with those obscure adverts in old newspapers?

Why create a sim as the M.D. of a company? Maybe because the company is up-to-no-good? A corporate cloak for criminal / illicit activities?

Perhaps IFF was/is running training seminars on pulling off various financial crimes? Money laundering, maybe? Currency manipulation? Derivative swindling? Off-shore creative accounting for fun and profit?

Useful then to have a sim at the front who can instantly melt away if and when investigators close in? Maybe that’s the background to a lot of 911 vicsims from the world of finance? The vicsims were loaded-up with the blame for others’ criminality, taking their misdemeanours to the grave with them, leaving a cold trail for any pursuing investigators?

The International Faculty of Finance is one of the world’s leading specialist financial training organisations. Providing participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we have grown our business internationally and now deliver services in virtually every corner of the globe.

All sounds very important. On the I.F.F. “advisory board” we find a Professor Wolfgang Schmidt from the “Frankfurt School”. The School is an infamous tentacle of the Tavistock Network of mind benders. It boasts a history rooted in the (British-run) Bolshevik Revolution.

So maybe the training activities of the I.F.F. are/were not criminal per se, but would generate public outrage if widely understood?

And maybe “Michele du Berry” was a sim to shield the true controllers of that Tavistock apparatus from the public eye? By September 2001, whatever usefulness “Michele” had previously served was exhausted, so they just vicsimmed her?

The possibilities are endless.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

IS IT MICHELE DUBERRY? NO IT’S MICHELLE DEWBERRY

Sorry, I just couldn’t resist the wordplay and the young blonde business woman profile. Someone had to say it.
    Meet the 2006 Winner of big hit BBCTV series, The Apprentice.

MICHELLE DEWBERRY
    jh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Dewberry

”Dewberry was born on 9 October 1979 to parents David and Glynis. She has four siblings: Karl, Claire, Marc, and Paul. Her elder sister, Fiona, died in 1996 when she fell from the eighth floor of a tower block in Hull, aged 19.

From her first job working on the checkouts in Kwik Save, she rose through the business ranks in different firms to become a self-employed global telecoms programme director,
    living in London. She was already earning a salary of around £160,000pa before joining the TV show, working globally with clients such as COLT Telecom.

After winning the show, Dewberry told of her difficult childhood at the hands of her abusive father. She spent time in social services care as a child,…”

There you go. The other Michelle Dewberry. Please excuse the diversion.

DalTampra

psyopticoneviledna
    Participant

Michele Beale nee Du Berry ( i haven’t seen DuBarry, to be honest, but why do they bother mentioning her maiden name in reference to her ?)

She, the 37 year old Director of Conferences for Risk Waters – there on the 106th floor WTC 2001 for a two dayer – risky business. Risk Waters, described as a mini-media empire by the Daily Telegraph when it sold for £35 million in 2003.

So what’s the first name on that Risk Waters missing employees list from floor 106, on 2001? – Essex girl done good – Michele Beale (nee Du Berry).

It was amusingly pointed out on a cluesforum thread that Michelle Beale could be an amalgam of Michelle Collins the actress and Cindy Beale the name of the character she played in – flagship BBC UK Soap Opera – Eastenders.
    We see that Michelle Collins – Cindy Beale from Eastenders – was, in fact, very much in the public eye in the UK around 9/11. Across the media. Post Eastenders her career was flourishing. People knew her as Michele…Beale, from Eastenders.

Billericay is known as a place where well-off Eastenders go.

If they didn’t do it on purpose and contrive Michele Beale’s name so as to reference 9/11 subliminally to a broad audience with that clever amalgam, then it will have worked very effectively in doing that anyway, I’d say.

It certainly worked subliminally for me; I couldn’t remember how I linked the name Michele with Beale. Now it all comes back to me:

Michele’s the daw’er of Arfur and Pauline Fowler (nee Beale). Cindy Beale, wife of Michele’s cousin Ian Beale, was played by actress Michelle Collins. So there we have a double, reinforcing link between the names Michele and Beale..

Essex girl done good…It’s the kind of concept that has some even quite clued-in people asking, ‘What are talking about?’, but knowing how ingrained those names are and were in daily UK mass media, I think that it’s possibly a very good example of how a subliminal reference might be contrived so as to get a personal story of 9/11 into as many minds as possible -without them realising it! The female angle, the soap opera watching masses.

This seems just too much to write off as happenstance!

Another coinky-dinky with Michelle Collins wot played Cindy Beale, wife of Ian Beale. Well get this, me old mucker, Ian’s old man was Pete Beale, wot used to run the fruit-and-veg stall. Now, in his feisty days, Pete Beale had a bit of a fling with Big Pat Wicks; the outcome being a little lad Simon (Wicksy) Beale. And Wicksy Beale was played by actor Nick Berry.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Wicks

So we’ve also got a Michele -> Beale -> Berry connection..

Another innocuous coincidence from London E20?!

—-

Googling “du Barry” (intentional mis-spelling?) turns up a Countess du Barry, born Mme. Jeanne Bécu, the last maîtresse en titre (official royal mistress) to King Louis XV of France.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/54209/Jeanne-Becu-countess-du-Barry

Countess Du Barry, royal mistress, was about as close a confidante to the French Court as you could possibly get. Consequently, the madame purportedly lost her head during the French Revolution in the Jacobin Reign of Terror.

Now if you buy at all into the world history espoused by Mr Lyndon Hermyle LaRouche Jr (EIR), the Jacobin Terror Campaign was run clandestinely from London, by agents of Lord Shelburne, Barings Bank, British East India Company, et al.

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2003/3034synarch_v_amer.html

Is the “du Barry” link for a 911 vicsim another pure coincidence? Or is it a tacit acknowledgement that the true orchestrators of the 911 Fake Attack were from London? “Why the real name is Osama bin London”, so to speak?! More evidence that the phony terror production of 911 has a label reading “Made-In-London” stuck to its bottom?!

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Psyopticon – what you write is purely speculative. Interesting but with nothing to back it up. Indeed, the only fact unearthed would paradoxically support the genuine persona of Michele.

You have evaded the matter of her offspring. Are they real? Who are their parents, if so? Why were they at such a posh fee-paying boarding school? Or in your mindset, is the school in on it also?

psyopticon wrote:

Assuming we agree that the 911 (and 77) victims are all fake,

unfortunately I can’t make that leap based on what evidence we have.

More for you to ponder over: how and why would Michele leave over a millon quids worth of capital? Where did Stuart go when the house was sold in 2004? Just because his FB page is somewhat anodyne doesn’t mean he is a sim, does it?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.