The Conspiracy Conspiracy

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture The Conspiracy Conspiracy

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    UNrealUnreal
    Participant

There’s also a brief video clip of Ep 16 here, which isn’t on the Youtube platform with San Diego comics… [video]

Close to all mediated conspiracy outlets appear to be intelligence operations – and these truther outlets merely imitate genuine Truther Layman Researchers (and fans) according to the demographic and sociological data State and Military intelligence dispose of. The Truther Content Creators and their guests are in reality just putting on a show – they perform..

In the clip you have found (xileffilex) there is a small detail that show us how these individuals are all just actors.

Why does Paul Herrmann pretend to smoke?

THC 16 Greg Carlwood Bob Hansen Paul Herrmann
    Greg Carlwood, Bob Hansen and Paul Herrmann in the “home” studio for the recording of THC 16 – UFOs, Government Lies and The $5 Footlong

For anyone that ever has taken on the habit of smoking, they will know this guy doesn’t inhale and just smoke for show. And why the accompanying beer bottle ? It must be for the same reason – these people pretend to drink and smoke as it both alikenes them to the general public, and encourages the public to smoke and drink.

So in a nutshell, intelligence operatives often put on their act as false Conspiracy Contributing Followers and Truther Layman Researchers with common artefacts such as drinking, smoking, driving, family life and the lot. So beware of smoking, drinking truthers like Paul Herrmann – except that clown is smoked now*.

*i’ve not detailed who is who between Herrmann & Hansen (HH) but they are of course both fake as f&ck..

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Here’s Greg himself having a “smoke” -oh how liberal in new liberated oireland meeting the amusingly named TCG The Conspiracy Guys [lol! Just a hint of THC…]

“If you listen to our show and you like it; you would fucking love his show”
    LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thoseconspiracyguys/videos

Hill-arious. Whom do they get to chat to? Mark Devlin, David Icke… And around it goes. Yes, the same formula, using “comedians” to mislead the gullible youth.

Here’s the TCG take on 9/11 but I haven’t had time to listen

or to their Nikola Tesla laugh in [since they’re comedians]

Nikola Tesla

I gave Proud 2 be Profane ep 9 of Michael Joseph a listen [guest Greg Carlwood, linked earlier] and found a gem at 38 while they’re playing ‘hunt/don’t hunt the shill’
    GC: [40.00 onwards] “I tend mind my own business, I research my guests, I go hunting for guest, I do my conspiracy researcher talent scouting…I just kind of mind my own business…”
    So that’s how it’s done. LOL!

What I notice with Greg’s own THC vids is that he doesn’t interact with his commenters on YouTube, unlike JLB

TBC….

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by xileffilexxileffilex.
    mattimatti

“Here’s Greg himself having a “smoke”…”

He’s not smoking that thing! He’s doing a Bill Clinton. He’s not inhaling.

He blows it straight back out or sucks in air. He specifically covers himself by declaring he did not bring ‘any in’. He does not give that Irish spliff the respect that any grass smoker I know would and then… he throws it away before it’s finished. Lol. The stoner can’t smoke.

Re: https://www.youtube.com/user/thoseconspiracyguys/videos
    David Icke is beginning to look like a reptile himself.

I dropped in and out of TCG 9/11 episode – only heard the usual troupes…

John le BonJohn le Bon
    Participant

@Unreal: In what audiochats was the Tesla Hoax discussed prior to my work on the topic circa 2016? I am more than happy to give full credit to those who put out good work. If others put out Tesla Hoax work prior to myself, I would like to give them credit.

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOtL7oTHwA_iZhFZeAGVcqA

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Here’s Greg himself having a “smoke” -oh how liberal in new liberated oireland meeting the amusingly named TCG The Conspiracy Guys

He’s not smoking that thing! He’s doing a Bill Clinton. He’s not inhaling.

The video of Greg Carlwood together with Those Conspiracy Guys host Gordon “Gordo” Rochford very well illustrate how the many Truther Content Creators are just putting on an act using theatrics – which is pretty close to contempt of truth itself and their public.

I found TCG host “Gordo” to look a lot like the un-inhaling “smoker” Paul Herrmann (post above) who seemed already close to Carlwood in the THC16 clip found by xileffilex (here). Regardless of the Gordo/Hermann lookalikeness – what i find interesting is that these two characters cannot be same because of their accent…

As we now have both Carlwood and Hermann on video merely pretending to smoke – we know we deal with actors in a character that was invented for their role as future Truther Front Figures if they convince enough people. We’ll soon be able to watch those “Conspiracy Guys” tour the USA as their deceptive GoFundMe project is just dollars short of their $30.000 goal.

Those Conspiracy Guys GoFundMe campaign

”   11th September 2014 ‘Those Conspiracy Guys’ was launched from a small kitchen table in a house in Dublin, with the mission to take publicly available information from the internet about conspiracy theories and tell the story of those theories as we saw it.
       The show grew through 6 seasons to a top 100 podcast in the US, UK and Ireland with over 400 hours of content and over 18 million downloads including over 100 episodes of conspiracy theory, true crime, sociological and psychological exploration, political analysis, discussions on the paranormal, anthropology, medical science, ancient civilisations, celebrity deaths and assassinations and a vast cavalcade of characters, both real and imaginary.   “

As we can observe when analyzing various established and wannabe truthers, they are using acting methods for their roles and all come with fake hats, beany hats, beards, accents and biographies that are as shallow as the roles they play. This is not new, but we tend to not focus on the topics and Truther Content Creators that do not appeal to us, thus missing what their presence on the scene really means.

Fake smoking, fake beards, covering beanies or baseball caps, false wives and life “anecdotes”, fake grocery store cashier positions, imaginary bullet factory jobs, fake accents, and surely a lot more – And then they claim to look for truth…

Of course, Truther Content Creators all are very aware that the credibility of their fake public persona is essential in order to gain the confidence of the Conspiracy public – so they really work hard on their fake bio, disguise and trustworthy nature. And they do real undercover infiltration as they appear in front of the public in conferences and select venues – or just pretend to meet up with fans for the lower hanging fruits not yet accepted into the Truther Front Figure circles.

(good to see @jlb following the “ridiculous” TCC thread. As for the references to specific FAC audiochats that mention Tesla as an actor promoting fake science, i would expect nothing less of the world’s leading skeptic than doing his own nobel research)

John le BonJohn le Bon
    Participant

(good to see @jlb following the “ridiculous” TCC thread. As for the references to specific FAC audiochats that mention Tesla as an actor promoting fake scence, i would expect nothing less of the worlds leading skeptic than doing his own nobel research)

So, in other words, you’ve got nothing.

Thought so.

Keep the lulz coming. We all need some comic relief from time to time.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by John le BonJohn le Bon.

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

So, in other words, you’ve got nothing.

You are right – i got nothing to offer the worlds leading skeptic who should be perfectly capable of doing his own nobel/lebon research.

It is symptomatic nevertheless to see you show up in this discussion on the Conspiracy Conspiracy and not contribute the slightest on the topic discussed – fake truthers – and in stead just preach your own cause & defending your “credibility”.

Well, your self-centered interest and general (volontary) ignorance of the intelligence origin of conspiracy theorists show us why you’re on this scene and self-servingly intend to earn a following, defending your image as best you can all while reminding us how much a part of the TCC you really are.

John le BonJohn le Bon
    Participant

Unreal: ‘Other people did that research before you, JLB’

JLB: ‘Cool, who?’

Unreal: “I’m not telling, nyer nyer’

Unreal: ‘There are boogeymen sent to spy on us, like JLB’

[JLB reads the thread and responds]

Unreal: ‘See, guys, I told you, proof!’

Like I said, bro, keep it coming. 😆

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

(the curious part is how Tesla had already been questionned on air during FAK audiochats, and that there are few original ideas that exist anyhow.
    This “Muhammed Ali” type of marketing spouting “i’m the best, i’m the first” is quite low level and show how only popularity and new subscribers are the goal)

From a footnote remark (above) about the un-originality of most ideas, Tesla as a fraud included – we now see sensationalism come into play together with misrepresentation and a general dumbing down attitude.

As anyone would be aware of, misrepresentation as in lending words to my discourse that i never employ – is deceptive and derailing from the TCC discussion in this thread. And simple diversions as displayed above is of course what we would expect of someone who is aware he’s targeted by the TCC investigation in this forum topic.

The fact Academia use similar techniques to Le Bon (ie Uscinski, Douglas, Aaronovitch) is nevertheless noteworthy as it shows a truly ambivalent attitude where conspiracy theorists are both “crazy” boogeyman believers, yet all great people when meeting up or paying for content online.

At no point has it been suggested fake Truther Content Creators (TCC) or fake Truther Front Figures (TFF) represent any type of scare-inducing scenario or entity. Intellectual dishonesty is not a boogeyman, it is contrary to the self-preservation of our intellectual sanity.

“Hubris is a dangerous overconfidence combined with arrogance”

mattimatti

Unreal wrote: “Hubris is a dangerous overconfidence combined with arrogance”

One sign of which is talking about yourself in the third person. Or maybe that’s an habitual remnant from running aliases… 😎

This is why Ab says he doesn’t go with pay walls and paying subscribers, because then he would feel beholden to produce enough content every month, which leads to such strategies as hamster-wheeling. Then you are in the media game. You need content that brings in the subscribers and keeps them. Criticism can, from some quarters, cause genuine existential angst – as we can see.

Unreal wrote: “It is symptomatic nevertheless to see you show up in this discussion on the Conspiracy Conspiracy and not contribute the slightest on the topic discussed – fake truthers – and in stead just preach your own cause & defending your “credibility”.

Well, your self-centered interest and general (voluntary) ignorance of the intelligence origin of conspiracy theorists show us why you’re on this scene and self-servingly intend to earn a following, defending your image as best you can all while reminding us how much a part of the TCC you really are.”

Tja, kind of nails it…

And if it’s not true – better change something quickly because that’s how it looks.

In the 60s and 70s music scene it was called ‘selling out’. The parallels to the music scene are numerous. One only needs a few TFFs, the rest literally ‘fake it ’til they make it’. Imitating those they want to be.

You can do this too, says the system, just look at any of our living examples; take Jay Dyer. His best buddies at Hoax Busters didn’t have a problem with his endorsement of Trump or his continued appearances on ‘White Ice Radio’, (a joke I have from John Adams that was the only comment about Redice.) Now he is a professional author/podcaster/ talking head, copy him and get in the queue.

If your theme is ‘in’ you will be invited onto the various platforms just like musicians with the songs they offer up. The History Hoax is the song that JlB sold on THC, which for most ordinary people is just as dismissably absurd as flat earth, ergo: not very threatening. I didn’t hear anything about NGH/ND in the first half, and if one is really into spreading the message, that’s where it should be.

Disingenuous – that’s the word.

I tend to give JLB the benefit of the doubt and youth but the comments above are so desperately disingenuous it is slightly embarrassing.

As I said I wish any one who has decided to make ‘truther platforming’ their chosen career the very best of luck. They are going to need it because, just like the music scene, if you are in the scene but not in the loop you are probably being used… or being useful… and if you want to stay you will find yourself self censoring and taking on the themes that sell. But, eh, once on the circuit you’ll be a truther pop star.

‘Oh you pretty things… better make way for the Homo-superior’

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by mattimatti.
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Oh you pretty things… better make way for the Homo-superior’

Heeeer-loooow there…
    We’re sliding I know. However this is perhaps my favourite JLB comment, although I wish it had included my favourite word boogieman/men/woman/women/person//intersexboogie
    primary source

answering a good observation
    “A common thread in your work is a perceivable disdain for your fellow seeker and its kinda unsavory”.

Let the expert speak..

Why do I refer to conspiracy-believers as conspiratards?

Because I have dealt with them, personally and in large groups, for several years now, and they behave just like normies when their views are challenged: they get defensive, they attack you, and they refuse to reconsider their own position, even when it is demonstrated that they have no actual evidence for their position.

I used to believe that these people could and would eventually improve their thinking, that all one needed to do was be patient and kind and eventually the believers would see that their opinions are not backed by evidence. I was wrong. It turns out that the vast majority of these people are actually incapable of thinking critically. They are parrots in human form.

Why would I want to associate myself with such people? I arrive at my positions through research and thinking, these people simply parrot whatever sounds good to them in the moment. We are nothing alike.

I can understand why you might find that ‘unsavory’, especially if you have not dealt with the conspiratards to the extent that I have.

Actually, I was just starting to enjoy the recent TCG interview of “The original Conspiracy Guy David Icke with Gordo

I’ve not listened to much of it, but David does address the right question right at the start – why do people think like they do? [from 6.50]
    I guess they don’t have time to go back to primary sources. Also, if they start to get curious they are led down the nearest rabbit hole by the online TCCs and TFFs.

“What the hell is going on?” – D.I.
    Good general question.
    “We have to be humble enough…” – D.I. [c.f. JLB]

It’s an interesting Conspiracy chat though. e.g. 25:50 et seq

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

primary research methodology

Primary Source Research Methodology

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

===
    TCC Spreadsheet Collection
    Individual Truther Outlet Analysis
    ===

The TCC research is based on a macro analyses of the conspiracy scene in order to discern the scope of culture produced for this area alone (conspiracy theory).

In order to quantify the effort made it is interesting to survey and compare the production of known Truther Content Creators and the network they rely upon for producing content, conduct research and raise debates and topics (or memes).

The data i have collected hereunder is in detail statistics on a selection of outlets that interest me out of familiarity or current newsworthiness – this is a sample of the large conspiracy culture scene as described and recollected in the TCC spreadsheet* with 300+ radio and podcasts, 70+ conferences and 25+ media networks (available here).

More detailed surveys of individual conspiracy content providers would offer a more nuanced report on the particular characteristics that define culture creation in the domain of Conspiracy Theory. Even so, a diversified sample of eight different Truther Content Creators do offer valuable information as to the nature and number of guests and experts, the material/topics proposed, the quantity of material and the program frequency.

From the comparative analysis of the selected outlets hereunder – the typical Truther Content Creator is in activity for 7 years, producing 605 shows and interviewing 316 guests.

In terms of yearly production, the typical TCC (or TFF) production would be 83 broadcasts with 44 different interviewees. Many conspiracy outlets do inform they are professional content creators, and the consequential average production is effectively best explained by an editorial staff and professional management team – despite the grassroots, hand-to-mouth nature some imply.

===

Brian Staveley – Dose of Reality (DOR)
    127 shows, 69 guests (2011-2014, 2017-2018)
    http://allunreal.com/tcc/brian-staveley-DOR-spreadsheet.xls.zip

Greg Carlwood, The Higherside Chats (THC)
    376 shows, 306 guests (2011-2018)
    http://allunreal.com/tcc/greg-carlwood-THC-spreadsheet.xls.zip

Henrik Palmgren, Red Ice Radio (RIR)
    1.148 shows, 780 guests (2006-2018)
    http://allunreal.com/tcc/henrik-palmgren-RIR-spreadsheet.xls.zip

James Corbett, Corbett Report Interviews (CRI)
    1.343 shows, 485 guests (2007-2018)
    http://allunreal.com/tcc/james-corbett-CRI-spreadsheet.xls.zip

Jan Irvin, Gnostic Media Podcast* (GMP)
    391 shows, 197 guests (2008-2018)
    http://allunreal.com/tcc/jan-irvin-GMP-spreadsheet.xls.zip

Jim Fetzer, The Real Deal (TRD)
    1.162 shows, 572 guests (2009-2018)
    http://allunreal.com/tcc/jim-fetzer-TRD-spreadsheet.xls.zip

Ole Dammegard, Light On Conspiracies (LOC)
    37 shows, 36 guests (2017-2018)
    http://allunreal.com/tcc/ole-dammegard-LOC-spreadsheet.xls.zip

Tim Kelley, Our Interesting Times (OIT)
    252 shows, 82 guests (2015-2018)
    http://allunreal.com/tcc/tim-kelley-OIT-spreadsheet.xls.zip

===

More technically speaking, i have made an effort to make the excel spreadsheet as comprehensive as possible with a simple organization of Guest/Date/Content by individual year and in total.

From the total list of shows (All Shows) another list is generated that contain every show and every individual participant (All Show All Guests). From this repetitive and long list comes the final list of guests (All Guests) that now contain an additional column with the number of appearances (x°) for each guest which lends to a finer analysis than in previous editions of the TCC excel spreadsheets.

As i do favor the idea that form is a function in itself and should not be ignored, a distinct effort is made to make the spreadsheets practical, useful and easy to read. The layout is quite simple with fixed width columns, Calibri body text and a dd-mmm-iiii year format throughout.

*the collection of TV and Video channels for the TCC macro analyses is also in progress (+70 entries) and as my knowledge and familiarity of this type of content is limited, more research and help is especially needed for this category

*Gnostic Media has recently changed their name to ‘Logos Media’ and thus prove how Jan Irvin’s Trivium doesn’t always work for him personally (lol) – the mix of show names and “roundtable” monikers are many & confusing, all collected and grouped together in the above spreadsheet while still discernable (sort function) in the database.

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

There is now an equally an article on The Conspiracy Conspiracy spreadsheets

TCC spreadsheets (article)
    http://allunreal.com/2018/09/tcc-spreadsheets

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

===
    TCC in the Media
    ===

It will come as no surprise to those familiar with the Conspiracy Conspiracy that the most polemic and attention-craving truthers will be highly suspect of being part of State and Military intelligence efforts to control and gatekeep the subculture of conspiracy theory.

By nature therefore, the very topic of the TCC will be minimized and the professional nature of many self-proclaimed “grassroots” and “normie” truthers questioned.

The network, interactions and professional production quality & output nevertheless speaks for itself and leave little room for doubt. There are no normal individuals that out of the blue gets a radio-voice and launch broadcasts just after “waking up”.

As a personal anecdote, it took me years after i woke up to familiarize with all different flavors of what i initially mistook for “truth” – but that in reality was the intelligence creature culture of conspiracy theory – the polar companion of mainstream policy and news reports.

The amount of information that one will need to assimilate and familiarize with in order to contribute to worthwhile discussions of conspiracy theory is more than considerable. Every conspiracy theory the intelligence community focus upon will be held active apparently in infimum.

The result of never-closed cases of conspiracy theory and media fakery is oceans of facts that only experts will have the time, opportunity and longevity to pursue – thus becoming unrivalled champions of conspiracy theory gatekeeping which is what 99% of such experts and outlets will produce. And make no mistake about it – the time and effort invested is not unpaid.

It defies reason to persist having doubt about the professional paid nature of the main characters that constitute the Conspiracy Conspiracy.

As much as it is disheartening to realize any genuine researcher will have to interact with and follow the many individuals and disinformation produced by the TCC – it nevertheless is what it is. Interest in conspiracy theory means we will have to ingest intelligence created information produced in some form or fashion to get our attention and misdirect us when possible.

To be able to extract meaning and uncover inconsistencies in intelligence operations and operators is therefore the most required skill of any Truther layman researcher or conspiracy contributing follower.

In the search for genuine information we cannot therefore proceed in an all or nothing attitude but rather fine-tune our senses and build our own opinions with patience from multiple sources.

I’ve all but tired of entertaining any meaningful discussion with self-promotional and nihilistic personalities, and to keep giving time attention to such outlets is exasperating. Such self-imbued marketing prone individuals see any interaction as interest in their person and despite their announced emotions really just feel pleasure whenever they see their name mentioned – be it good or bad.

Both positive and negative scenarios are fuel to the fire for audience hungry Truther figures as they hope to become burning men of truth in their own right, and they rejoice being caught in controversy. These phony characters are true tar babies and should be let alone*

The guilty claim his innocence the loudest

From my perspective i no longer take any spokesperson on (what i consider) important topics as genuine, and hope no one would make an exception for me either.

The only intelligible manner to proceed is to drive research forward, have the courage to research new topics. All while being critical and exposing intelligence operations as we proceed as a natural extension to our research. Omitting such duties from our current knowledge would be disgenuine towards an often bewildered public – and who can blame them, conspiracy culture was created to profuse and confuse thus making truth the needle in the haystack.

So regardless of the often gatekeeping nature of conspiracy researchers, i do find it worthwhile to highlight how some researchers do not shy away from investigating the Conspiracy Conspiracy on air, and outside of Ab on this site, we all might consider following AA Morris latest tetralogy* on “The Dinner of Fools”.

Le Diner des Cons Jacques Villeret
    “Le Diner des Cons” by Francis Veber (1998) – Jacques Villeret, the “fool”

AA Morris : The Dinner of Fools
    117 Mo – 2:02:39 h:mm:ss – direct download linkblog

AA Morris : The Dinner of Fools Redux
    118 Mo – 2:02:39 h:mm:ss – direct download linkblog

AA Morris : The Dinner of Fools Redux Part Two
    118 Mo – 2:02:40 h:mm:ss – direct download linkblog

AA Morris : The Dessert of Fools
    118 Mo – 2:02:40 h:mm:ss – direct download linkblog

*thank you Ab for making the promotion of such characters (see above) less predominant and hopefully Fakeologist .com can go back to focus more on common Fakeologist members (fake and not), lending them more time and less alcohol. We do not need more of Staveley, Markus Allen and JLB, and it could help us feel less disgust seeing some of these phony researchers are “moderators” to boot

*a tetralogy is one better than a trilogy, and one less from a quintet or pentalogy

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

However AA Morris has since followed a softly softlypath towards embracing the HONR Network
    which you yourself UNreal brought to our attention in the Carrion Carry-on thread
    And if we go to the HONR website useful links, for which organisation AAM has mutated into a standard bearer so it seems, then we find this digest of our favourite academic conspiracy researchers.
    Perhaps I can thank Lenny for bringing to my attention another of these juvenile academics…Professor Viren Swami now of Anglia Ruskin University, based in Cambridge/Chelmsford/PEterborough
    https://www.anglia.ac.uk/science-and-technology/about/psychology/our-staff/viren-swami

Viren’s research also examines the psychology of conspiracy theories. His work in this area is focused on identifying factors that are associated with greater belief in conspiracy theories and the consequences of such beliefs in everyday life. More recently, he has been researching ways of reducing belief in conspiracy theories, particularly through the promotion of analytical thinking styles.
    Supervising …Correlates of anomalous beliefs, including belief in conspiracy theories

and he seems a comfortable rent-a-quote for the media
    Swami, V., Voracek, M., Stieger, S., Tran, U. S., & Furnham, A. (2014). Analytic thinking reduces belief in conspiracy theories. Cognition, 133, 572-585.
    [LOL!]

Another bookmarked “researcher” of Lenny from the Netherlands appears in this Time article
    Jan-Willem van Prooijen, associate professor in social and organizational psychology at VU University Amsterdam, has been studying conspiracy theories and those who believe them for six years. “When I started this research, one of the things that I really found astonishing was how many people believe in certain conspiracy theories,” he says.

LOL!

Christopher French, also from the UK,[Goldsmiths College, London] beavering away at the same conspiracy logjam, is well known to us.

At his earlier school of “learning” Swami provided this gem to The NY Times

..Swami says, the Internet and other media have helped perpetuate paranoia. Not only does more exposure to these alternative narratives help engender belief in conspiracies, he says, but the Internet’s tendency toward tribalism helps reinforce misguided beliefs.

ROFL!

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I’d like to pinpoint two more unrelated useful misdirection agents to act as lightning condctors to the curious…
    Bellingcat, which pretends to analyse bombings and shootings “forensically”
    https://www.bellingcat.com/
    all put together in some geekish sitting room in Leicester [if you can believe that], supplying the Guardian, no less, with it’s cutting edge research.

He resembles a plump Edward Snowden.

Here’s an example from the top of the jar, sept 26 2018

Bellingcat and its investigative partner The Insider – Russia have established conclusively the identity of one of the suspects in the poisoning of Sergey and Yulia Skripal, and in the homicide of British citizen Dawn Sturgess….

LOL! [#NDNDGH]
    Roll up roll up and donate
    https://www.bellingcat.com/author/eliothiggins/

Then we have one of the four nominees for the Turner Art Prize [modern art must be one of the biggest hoaxes going] Forensic Architecture, based in Goldsmith’s College [q.q.v. in this thread] which

is using technology to uncover injustice

so they say….
    https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/forensic-architecture-exhibition
    e.g.

an installation at Venice Architecture Biennale [which] is also a meticulous reconstruction of the effect of a lethal CIA drone strike in Pakistan.

suuuuure What is this nonsense, uncritally fawned over by the artistic luvvies?

Forensic Architecture works backwards, often from ruins and rubble, painstakingly piecing back together not only the fabric but also the narrative, the moments before and during an explosive act of violence and destruction….Founded by Israeli architect Eyal Weizman in 2011, Forensic Architecture is a nonprofit grouping of architects, filmmakers, coders, artists and investigative journalists – all the expertise needed to reconstruct a 3-D picture of the critical moments through the now ubiquitous media of shaky mobile-phone footage, CCTV, satellite photography and the physical scars left on the structure and the remains. This is their big innovation – that architecture is itself a recording medium.

or just a way of bolstering a shaky narrative with fanciful reconstructions.
    What else was FA involved in recently? Ah, the Grenfell Tower fire where 82 people were said to have died without any evidence. #NDNGH

Forensic Architecture has been called “Pallywood” by Israeli state agents—meaning some form of Palestinian Hollywood, I presume—as well as being denounced as a Qatari-funded group by Bashar al-Assad, “pro-al-Qaeda fools” by the Russia Today television network, and “popular lefties” by the Christian Democratic Union in Germany, all following instances in which we exposed something those powers wanted hidden.

So, a very useful conspiracy operation, indeed – as indeed we find later in the article

<

blockquote>EW: Often Forensic Architecture is accused of being conspiracy theorists, so conspiracy is another narrative form worth talking about. Whether we are researching the Mexican government and their involvement in and mishandling of the investigation into the disappearance of forty-three students from Ayotzinapa, or the German secret service’s obfuscation around a series of racist killings in Germany, our analysis is about confirming that there was collusion between the government agencies—the judiciary, different police forces, the secret service. So we are called conspiracy theorists.….

But of course, some conspiracies are real. The conspiracy genre is about discovering undisclosed relations between seemingly independent agents and creating possible narrative threads that connect agreed-upon evidence. What’s distinct about conspiracy is that the evidence is never enough; there needs to be another layer of imaginary work to sustain it. How do you bring about a level of conviction? How do you deal with drawing the relation between the hard evidence and a suspected relationship between people and events?

The difference between forensics and counter-forensics is that counter-forensics is essentially operating in an environment in which there is already a narrative. Forensic Architecture is not the police. We’re not coming in and saying what has happened. Rather, we attempt to dismantle an existing statement or narrative./blockquote>
    source – Mousse Magazine 2018

Hmmm
    Here is FA’s digital modelling in collaboration with Sky News…. of the Grenfell tower fire which is not going to threaten the original narrative one jot…all your favourite liars and actors in this one but FA appear at 1.50 to 3.50

Grenfell Tower: using forensic architecture to find the truth

Forensic Architecture seek footage for Grenfell Tower fire investigation

[Former “investigative reporter”] Bob Trafford says, “We’ll be data mining all the information from the enquiry to create a visual representation in three-dimensional space.”

[of the Grenfell Tower fire where #NDNGH]

Rrrright…
    source, City Metric June 14 2018, the “anniversary”

“A picture is worth a thousand words. Translating the information into a visual document will help people who don’t have the capability or resources to trawl through the evidence to see what happened **. The country needs to know this. It’s about finding the failures of the services and addressing them.”

** i.e. don’t have the time to see through the liars and actors and see through the evidence which shows nothing, other than a building burning. As ever, the primary source material is or isn’t in the caskets, an ideal black or brown box hoax.
    So, once again, an “investigative” channel is just another layer of the conspiracy onion.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by xileffilexxileffilex.
    UNrealUnreal
    Participant

The CompACT team of Academic researchers (website) are plowing along and publishing some new books that looks at conspiracy theory followers through their one eye worldview:

Conspiracy & Populism: The Politics of Misinformation
    Conspiracy & Populism: The Politics of Misinformation (book here)
    by Eirikur Bergmann (CompACT profile)

Fortress Russia: Conspiracy Theories in the Post-Soviet World
    Fortress Russia: Conspiracy Theories in the Post-Soviet World (book here)
    by Ilya Yablokov (CompACT profile)

antipodeanantipodean
    Participant

Could there be a more extensive list of boring people relative to their fields of expertise.
    https://conspiracytheories.eu/members/
    They make Train Spotting look like a worthwhile activity.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by antipodeanantipodean.
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

It’s interesting to note that these conspeeeraceee gatekeepers are spread throughout Europe and can communicate their gatekeeping in all the languages to keep their native speeeeekers in line. European Conspiracy Central Control is surely located in the Eeeengleeeesh universities – Kings, Goldsmiths [both London], Leeeeeds, Kent etc etc.
    Here’s Uscinski flown over from the US [perhaps no speaker from the above lengthy European list was available] spreading the word on the lecture circuit earlier in 2018 at Manchester University.
    “Conspiracy Theories are for Losers”
    https://www.manchester.edu/about-manchester/news/news-articles/conspiracy-2018
    Catch them young…..
    The presentation is part of the Values, Ideas and the Arts series, which offers cultural, intellectual and artistic enrichment to students.

LOL!

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
UNreal

About Unreal

North, East, West, South - our media encode, script and popularize stories that aim to control the general population. Information is not free or harmless - rather a controlled and refined weapon covertly used on our minds ever since its inception - and model - the Babel.